Are you afraid of what might happen to your loved ones if you become disabled?
Do you have a plan to protect your spouse and children when you pass away?
Is the inheritance you are leaving your loved ones protected against their possible lawsuits, divorces, or irresponsible spending?
Are you worried that when you pass away, the IRS will take half of your estate in death taxes?
Are you in a second or third marriage with children and step-children, and worry about whom will inherit your wealth?
Are you tired of paying high taxes and want to explore options to save by helping your community (charitable planning)?
Are you starting, selling, or purchasing a business and want to protect your investment and save taxes?
Is it time to protect your business against lawsuits? Is your wealth really protected, or do you feel vulnerable?
If you answered YES to any of these questions, call us today, we can help!
About IVAN RAMIREZ
* International & Domestic Estate, Business and Tax Planning
* Non-Resident Estate and Gift Tax Planning
* Estate Administration and Probate
* Asset Protection Planning
* Charitable Tax Planning
* English & Spanish
* St. Mary’s University School of Law, Juris Doctor, 2007
* Texas A&M International University, Master of Science, 2001
* The University of Texas at Austin, Bachelor of Arts, 1995
* Ramirez & Parenti, PLLC- Managing Partner, 2011-present
* Ramírez, Marrou, & Martínez de Vara, PLLC- Attorney, 2007-2010
* Intern, US District Court, Hon. X. Rodriguez, 2006
* U.I.S.D., Laredo, Texas- Assistant Principal, Teacher 1995-2004CONTINUING LEGAL EDUCATION (CLE) PRESENTATIONS
* San Antonio Black Lawyers Association:
-TEXAS BUSINESS ENTITY LEGISLATIVE UPDATE, 2011
-TRUST BASED ESTATE PLANNING, 2012* Laredo-Webb County Bar Association:
-FEDERAL ESTATE AND GIFT TAX UPDATES 2013
* Mexican American Bar Association (San Antonio Chapter):
-TRUST BASED ESTATE PLANNING, 2013
-ASSET PROTECTION PLANNING, Oct 2015
* Texas Forum of WealthCounsel:
-GIFT & ESTATE TAX PLANNING FOR NON- RESIDENTS, 2013
* The Hispanic Issues Section of the State Bar of Texas:
-ESTATE PLANNING 101: WILLS vs. TRUSTS, 2015
* Tax Section of the State Bar of Texas
-AVOIDING UNINTENDED ESTATE PLANNING, 2015
* San Antonio Bar Association-Family Law Section
-ASSET PROTECTION PLANNING, 2016
* San Antonio Bar Association-Family Law Section
–INTERSECTION OF FAMILY LAW & ESTATE PLANNING, 2017
* San Antonio Bar Association-International Law Section
–ESTATE & TAX PLANNING FOR INTERNATIONAL CLIENTS, 2017–ASSET PROTECTION PLANNING, 2018
* San Antonio CPA Society-CE
–ESTATE & TAX PLANNING FOR INTERNATIONAL CLIENTS, 2018
* Texas Society of CPA’s-Austin Chapter
–ESTATE & TAX PLANNING FOR INTERNATIONAL CLIENTS, 2018BAR ADMISSIONS
* United States District Court, Western District of Texas
* United States District Court, Southern District of TexasPROFESSIONAL ASSOCIATIONS* Phi Delta Phi Legal Honor Society
* Mexican American Bar Association
About Peter J. Parenti
* Probate and Tax Law
* Estate Planning
* Asset Protection Estate Planning
* Real Estate Transactions
* Business Entities Planning
* Business Buy-outs and Sell-outs
* Charitable Estate Planning
* Living Trusts
* Family Limited Partnership Creation and Design
* New York University School of Law, Master of Laws (LL.M.), 1974
* St. Mary’s University School of Law, Juris Doctor, 1973
* Law Office of Ramirez & Parenti, PLLC, 2011-present
* Law Offices of Peter J. Parenti, a Professional Corporation
* Adjunct Professor of Tax Law, St. Mary’s University School of Law, 1975 – present
* Adjunct Faculty, Lecturer on Business Entities, University Of Texas Health Science Center
* WealthCounsel, LLC
* WealthCounsel Advisors Forum, LLC
* Board Certified in Tax Law, Texas Board of Legal Specialization
* Board Certified in Estate Planning & Probate Law, Texas Board of Legal Specialization
* AV Martindale-Hubbell Rating
* LEGACY, Plan, Protect and Preserve Your Estate
* GENERATIONS – Planning Your Legacy
* The Family Limited Partnership Practice System Compendium
We help you protect your estate, your business and your investments:
“Ivan Ramirez has worked with our clients to solve their business planning, estate tax issues, and protect their assets in the US. His knowledge in estate planning is extensive and his professionalism is impeccable.”
Juan C. Almanza, CPA, San Antonio, Texas
“Ivan Ramirez is my preferred attorney that I refer my Mexican clients that are purchasing real estate in San Antonio, Texas. He helps them structure the appropriate business entity and estate plan to save my clients thousands of dollars in Federal Estate and Gift Taxes here in the USA.”
Ana Sarabia, Realtor, San Antonio, Texas
“My attorney Ivan Ramirez has helped me with complex business acquisitions and many business contracts. Working with him over the last few years has been a great comfort for me because I know I can count on Ivan to protect my business interests in the USA.”
A. Gutierrez, Client, Chihuahua, Mex.
“When I needed an attorney that I could rely on with confidence to administer the estate of a deceased loved one, Ivan Ramirez was there for me and my family. He helped us navigate the complex Federal Estate Tax system and was always there when we needed him.”
Y. Guerrero, Client, Mex D.F.
“As an immigration attorney, I need an experienced business planning attorney to help my clients form their business in order to qualify for a US investor visa. Ivan Ramirez is my preferred attorney that I have sent my clients for this planning over the last several years because he produces high-caliber and quality work.”
Alfredo Lozano, Immigration Attorney, San Antonio, Texas