- Federal Tax Planning
- Business Succession Planning
- Executive Compensation Planning
- Comprehensive Financial Planning
- Properly Structuring, Setting Up, and Managing Your Businesses
- Protecting your Intellectual Property
- Contracting with Employees: Independent Workers, and service providers
- Purchase and Sale of Businesses
- Business Succession Planning
- Estate Planning and Administration
- Purchase, Sale, and Lease of Commercial and Residential Real Estate
I spent over 10 years in the entertainment industry as CEO of an artist management and consulting company before turning my career toward law. The years I spent learning the nuances of the entertainment industry gave me a solid understanding of the needs of entertainment professionals and business owners of all types.
Today, I blend my own experiences with the entertainment industry and my knowledge of the practice of law, that comes with my family’s 40-year history providing legal services, to focus on representing business owners, entrepreneurs, investors, entertainers and entertainment companies, athletes, artists and families.
I am here to help you with the matters that are often the biggest financial and personally valuable investments of your life. My focus is in handling matters related to your business, real estate transactions and estate planning.
- Complex Real Estate Transactions and Contracts
- Private Mortgages
- Real Estate Development
- 1031 Exchanges
- Real Estate Due Diligence
- Property Tax Issues
A graduate of St.Mary’s University Law in 2007, Shann has been a member of multiple law firms in the past, but his dream was always to build his own firm and service his hometown of San Antonio.
Shann is an avid member in his community, belonging to the San Antonio Chamber of Commerce as well as the Hispanic Chamber of Commerce. He gives back by supporting organizations such as The Children’s Bereavement Centre, San Antonio Zoo’s Zoomers. He also, volunteers and gives generously to the San Antonio humane society annually.
Shann lives and works in San Antonio and is licensed to practice in the State of Texas.
- Probate and Tax Law
- Estate Planning
- Asset Protection Estate Planning
- Real Estate Transactions
- Business Entities Planning
- Business Buy-outs and Sell-outs
- Charitable Estate Planning
- Living Trusts
- Family Limited Partnership Creation and Design
- New York University School of Law, Master of Laws (LL.M.), 1974
- St. Mary’s University School of Law, Juris Doctor, 1973
- WealthCounsel, LLC
- WealthCounsel Advisors Forum, LLC
- Law Office of Ramirez & Parenti, PLLC, 2011-present
- Law Offices of Peter J. Parenti, a Professional Corporation
- Adjunct Professor of Tax Law, St. Mary’s University School of Law, 1975 – present
- Adjunct Faculty, Lecturer on Business Entities, University Of Texas Health Science Center
- Board Certified in Tax Law, Texas Board of Legal Specialization
- Board Certified in Estate Planning & Probate Law, Texas Board of Legal Specialization
- AV Martindale-Hubbell Rating
- LEGACY, Plan, Protect and Preserve Your Estate
- GENERATIONS – Planning Your Legacy
- The Family Limited Partnership Practice System Compendium