CLIENTS IN AREAS OF ESTATE PLANNING, BUSINESS ENTITY PLANNING, ASSET PROTECTION PLANNING, FEDERAL ESTATE
& GIFT TAXES, AND ESTATE ADMINISTRATION.
WHY OUR SERVICES ARE NEEDED: IS YOUR ESTATE PROTECTED?
Do you own real estate, investments, or a business in Texas under your name?
If so, do you have a tax plan to minimize the taxes due when you die, or how to manage your assets should you become disabled or die?
Are you concerned about lawsuits and want an asset protection plan to limit your liability exposure as much as legally possible?
Are you aware that non-residents of the United States, upon death, are subject to Federal Estate Taxes on certain assets located within the United States if the value exceeds $60,000, or if gifts are made that exceed $14,000 (in 2016) by a non-resident?
Are you confident that your estate plan addresses saving Federal Estate and Gift Taxes?
Do you have children with disabilities, alcohol problems, drug addiction, creditor problems, divorce, or other issues that make you feel uncomfortable leaving your inheritance to them?
If you already have an estate plan, does it properly state your instructions on whom will take control of your assets to distribute to your loved ones?
We will help protect your family wealth, business, property, and investments.
About IVAN RAMIREZ
* Estate Planning, Estate Administration, Probate.
* Asset Protection Planning.
* Business Planning, Business Entities, Contracts.
* Non-Resident Estate and Gift Tax Planning
* St. Mary’s University School of Law, Juris Doctor, 2007
* Texas A&M International University, Master of Science, 2001
* The University of Texas at Austin, Bachelor of Arts, 1995
* Law Office of Ramirez & Parenti, PLLC- Managing Partner, 2011-present
* Ramírez, Marrou, & Martínez de Vara, PLLC- Attorney and Partner, 2007-2010
* Intern, US District Court, Western District of Texas, Hon. Xavier Rodriguez, 2006
* United Independent School District, Laredo, Texas- Assistant Principal, Teacher 1995-2004CONTINUING LEGAL EDUCATION (CLE) PRESENTATIONS
* San Antonio Black Lawyers Association:
-TEXAS BUSINESS ENTITY LEGISLATIVE UPDATE, 2011
-TRUST BASED ESTATE PLANNING, 2012
* Laredo-Webb County Bar Association:
-FEDERAL ESTATE, GENERATION SKIPPING, AND GIFT TAX STRATEGIES WITH A 2013 TAX LAW UPDATE
* Mexican American Bar Association (San Antonio Chapter):
-TRUST BASED ESTATE PLANNING, 2013
-SAVING YOUR CLIENT’S ASSETS, ASSET PROTECTION PLANNING, Oct 2015
* Texas Forum of WeathCounsel:
– FEDERAL GIFT AND ESTATE TAX PLANNING FOR NON- RESIDENTS, 2013
* The Hispanic Issues Section of the State Bar of Texas, Mexican American Bar Association of Texas:
-ESTATE PLANNING 101: WILLS vs. TRUSTS, 2015
* Tax Section of the State Bar of Texas
-AVOIDING UNINTENDED ESTATE PLANNING, 2015
* San Antonio Bar Association-Family Law Section
-ASSET PROTECTION PLANNING, 2016
* San Antonio Bar Association-Family Law Section
–THE INTERSECTION OF FAMILY LAW AND ESTATE PLANNING, 2017
* San Antonio Bar Association-International Law Section
– ESTATE AND TAX PLANNING FOR INTERNATIONAL CLIENTS WITH US SITUS ASSETS: Pitfalls for the Unwary, 2017
* United States District Court, Western District of Texas
* United States District Court, Southern District of TexasPROFESSIONAL ASSOCIATIONS
* St. Mary’s University Hispanic Law Alumni Association
* Phi Delta Phi Legal Honor Society
* Mexican American Bar Association, Board Member
* Wealth Counsel
About Peter J. Parenti
* Probate and Tax Law
* Estate Planning
* Asset Protection Estate Planning
* Real Estate Transactions
* Business Entities Planning
* Business But-outs and Sell-outs
* Chartiable Estate Planning
* Living Trusts
* Family Limited Partnership Creation and Design
* New York University School of Law, Master of Laws (LL.M.), 1974
* St. Mary’s University School of Law, Juris Doctor, 1973
* Law Office of Ramirez & Parenti, PLLC, 2011-present
* Law Offices of Peter J. Parenti, a Professional Corporation
* Adjunct Professor of Tax law, St. Mary’s University School of Law, 1975 – present
* Adjunct Faculty, Lecturer on Business Entities, University Of Texas Health Science Center
* Wealth Counsel, LLC
* WealthCounsel Advisors Forum, LLC
* Board Certified in Tax Law, Texas Board of Legal Specialization
* Board Certified in Estate Planning & Probate Law, Texas Board of Legal Specialization
* AV Martindale-Hubbell Rating
* LEGACY, Plan, Protect and Preserve Your Estate
* GENERATIONS – Planning Your Legacy
* The Family Limited Partnership Practice System Compendium
We help you protect your estate, your business and your investments:
“Ivan Ramirez has worked with our clients to solve their business planning, estate tax issues, and protect their assets in the US. His knowledge in estate planning is extensive and his professionalism is impeccable.”
Juan C. Almanza, CPA, San Antonio, Texas
“Ivan Ramirez is my preferred attorney that I refer my Mexican clients that are purchasing real estate in San Antonio, Texas. He helps them structure the appropriate business entity and estate plan to save my clients thousands of dollars in Federal Estate and Gift Taxes here in the USA.”
Ana Sarabia, Realtor, San Antonio, Texas
“My attorney Ivan Ramirez has helped me with complex business acquisitions and many business contracts. Working with him over the last few years has been a great comfort for me because I know I can count on Ivan to protect my business interests in the USA.”
A. Gutierrez, Client, Chihuahua, Mex.
“When I needed an attorney that I could rely on with confidence to administer the estate of a deceased loved one, Ivan Ramirez was there for me and my family. He helped us navigate the complex Federal Estate Tax system and was always there when we needed him.”
Y. Guerrero, Client, Mex D.F.
“As an immigration attorney, I need an experienced business planning attorney to help my clients form their business in order to qualify for a US investor visa. Ivan Ramirez is my preferred attorney that I have sent my clients for this planning over the last several years because he produces high-caliber and quality work.”
Alfredo Lozano, Immigration Attorney, San Antonio, Texas